At Pro Roofers GC, we are providing the opportunity for homeowners to save money long-term through solar panels installation. Through our distributor Solar Wholesale, we can help install solar DIY kits if it becomes too difficult for you to do.
Before installing solar panels it is essential for you to have a roof inspection by a professional roofing contractor, to determine the remaining life span of your roof. This can save you from spending thousands of dollars out of your pocket.
We can assist in taking care of the whole process! From our free roof inspection, to the purchase and installation of the solar panels and material required.
Financial Benefits of Installing Solar panels:
- Long-term utility bill savings and lower power costs.
- If a New Jersey Resident purchases and installs a home solar system, they are 100% exempt off any sales tax because of the PV Energy Sales Tax Exemption.
- Have you heard of the Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit?
By purchasing and installing new solar panels in New Jersey (with or without battery storage) you qualify for the 26% federal solar tax credit. It drops to 22% in 2023 and ends in 2024.
- No additional property tax value needs to be payed even if the installed solar system adds value to the home.
- Long-Term value: Solar Systems are expected to last 25-30 years and even longer if well maintained.
- Solar Systems provide Clean energy which greatly reduces carbon dioxide usage and pollutant release into the environment. This in turns, reduces respiratory and cardio health issues.
- A large part of the electricity generated in the U.S comes from coal and natural gas which are fossil fuels that damage the environment. Solar energy is renewable and free since it naturally is produced by the sun.
- Reduces water pollution as traditional electricity sources require an enormous amount of water for cooling purposes.
Why Pro Roofers GC?
At Pro Roofers, we align our workmanship warranty with the duration of your solar panels. Our warranty for our complete roofing system is 25-30 years and the warranty of the solar panels depends upon the manufacturer warranty. Over the next 5 years after the installation of the solar panels, we give you free maintenance (we check the brackets and clean the solar panel system). This will ensure your solar panels will last for a longer period of time.